Monday

Your child's eyes sunglasses

When the weather begins to change I tend to start thinking about insect protection from the Sun. For my family, I mean hats, UV protective clothing for my toddler and Sun glasses. I think it's safe to say that most people are aware now quite harmful effects of ultra violet radiation. I'm not so sure that all of them including specials, discounts and sales protects checklist of sunny day. In fact, today, when I look outside our office window, there are very few people go by with appropriate Sun promotions, discounts and sales.

Children are most at risk. I highly recommend that any person under 18 years of age for wear sunglasses and a hat when out-in fact, I recommend that everyone does, but especially small children. After the age of 20 crystalline lens has a difficult, we protect against harmful UV rays. This is a young progressive hardening and so the child is more important is to protect their eyes. Long-term effects of this protection can help prevent on cataract. Some conditions that can be minimized with appropriate Sun protect include: pterygium, macular, photokeratitis, pingueula, and tumors of the eyelids. These conditions can develop at any age.

What should I look for to make sure I get the best protection? Buy a reliable source. Ask if you get a 100% BOTH UVA and UVB PROTECTION protection. We recommend that you buy polarized lenses if much or spend time in the water drive or snow. Polarization is the process applied to lenses which block glare (cars, snow or water).

What you need to find a good pair of sunglasses? Full coverage, a couple really good will limit the amount of light coming from all sides not only forward. 100% UV protection is not much point in getting this still sunglasses that transmit harmful radiation into your eyes. You may want to consider spending the extra money to get polarized lenses. For people with a higher light sensitivity can have anti-reflection coating quality or appearance to reduce internal reflections coating inside the lens. My personal favorite sunglasses Maui Jim provide coverage, protection, anti-reflection coating, optics the polarization allows me to spend time on or near the water source (my favorite feature of life on the West Coast) without any interference with my vision.

So you are the gate of the family up the peepers with sunglasses before setting out for the summer festivities.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment